Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
(→Development Links: new location RE Eclipse Project Handbook)
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
Revision as of 18:36, 3 October 2016
Welcome to the LocationTech Wiki.
LocationTech is designed to help broaden adoption of location aware technologies and was launched formally on Tuesday, February 5th, 2013. The group has chosen 4 areas of focus to start:
- Storage and processing of massive data volume
- Model driven design
- Desktop, Web, and mobile mapping
- Real time analysis of business critical data
This wiki exist to help the LocationTech community interact.
- Read the guide to use the infrastructure: The_Forge
- Tips and Tricks for using the Maven repository: The_Nexus
- Draft code of conduct taking shape: Conduct
- The Eclipse Development Process
- Development Resources (on the Eclipse Wiki)
- Resources and information for committers on LocationTech projects
- The Eclipse Project Handbook