Welcome to the LocationTech Wiki.
LocationTech is designed to help broaden adoption of location aware technologies and was launched formally on Tuesday, February 5th, 2013. The group has chosen 4 areas of focus to start:
- Storage and processing of massive data volume
- Model driven design
- Desktop, Web, and mobile mapping
- Real time analysis of business critical data
This wiki exist to help the LocationTech community interact.
- Read The guide to use the infrastructure: The_Forge
- Project and deployment plan for the LocationTech website re-design locationtech_bootstrap
- The Eclipse Development Process
- Development Resources (on the Eclipse Wiki)
- Resources and information for committers on LocationTech projects
- The New Committer Handbook (on the Eclipse Wiki)